To all RTM Partners and friends,
Dear Partner and a friend,
Special greetings in Jesus name!
We are writing this letter to you as our cherished partner and friend. We have an urgent administrative need of USD $3,850. After my last newsletter, one of our friends, Trosgnistans Mission of Sweden pledged to meet 30% of this if can find the other 70%. The actual need now is USD $2,600.
Revival Time Ministry has a Transportation Challenge (Lack of vehicle). My last two cars crashed. One was in a nasty road accident in August 2015. The engine of the other vehicle was gutted by fire and it is now ‘totaled’, meaning the efforts to repair the engine cost us a lot, but failed utterly.
It has been our earnest prayer to have a vehicle soon for ministry and administrative purposes. RTM carries out a number of projects which need monitoring.
My friend and close ministry partner in Kenya, Rev. John Absai, the presiding Bishop of MFA church is selling a good vehicle, a Toyota Harrier, with Ugandan registration. He is not selling the car because of mechanical problems but because heavy taxes are upon him as a result of driving a car in Kenya with Ugandan registration. He bought this car in Uganda about 18 months ago, at USD $5,000. He did not know he would not be able to change it to Kenyan registration due to the Kenyan Policy regarding age of the vehicle. Taxes have continued to bite him hard and he now wants the car back in Uganda soon as possible. I know the car and I have used it several times whenever I am in Kenya. I requested an honest assessment from a qualified mechanic and the report is positive.
Rev. John wants an equivalent of USD 3,850 from me before he transfers the ownership to RTM. Already Trosgnistans of Sweden pledged 30% if I can find the 70%. Therefore, I am kindly requesting contributions from all our partners and friends to raise 70% (USD $2,600). Any contribution (Pledge) shall be appreciated. The tax is due for Rev. John in July and he is desperate that the car comes to me before that.
I greatly appreciate your concern and Love. The cash may not be ready immediately, but a pledge will help us kick start the process of transfer. Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you.